2 lbs rooster (mixture of thighs and drumsticks)
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 medium onion, chopped
1 medium tomato, diced
2 tablespoons fish sauce
Salt and pepper, to style
1 cup tomato sauce
1 cup water
1 giant potatoes, cubed
1 carrot, cubed
1 crimson bell pepper, cubed
1. Marinate rooster items in soy sauce and lemon juice for half an hour. Drain rooster from the marinade.
2. In a heavy pan, warmth oil over medium excessive warmth. Sauté garlic, onions and tomatoes for two minutes or till onions are delicate.
3. Add rooster items and saute for a couple of minutes till meat is properly browned and now not pink.
4. Add fish sauce and stir. Add tomato sauce and water and stir to mix. Let the combination boil after which cut back warmth. Cowl and let simmer, stirring often for 20 minutes.
5. Add carrots, crimson bell pepper and potatoes; cowl and cook dinner for 10 minutes or till potatoes are tender.
6. Season with salt and pepper, to style.
7. Serve with steamed rice. Get pleasure from!