1. You may want a cast-iron grill pan to prepare dinner the rooster with good grill stripes. Trim the rooster of any fats and place in a glass bowl with the olive oil and crushed garlic and go away to marinate for as much as 1-2 hours.
2. Warmth the cast-iron grill pan on the simmering aspect of the hotplate, then slide over to the most well liked aspect and warmth for an extra 2-3 minutes. Take away the rooster fillets from the marinade and place them within the grill pan.
3. Cook dinner for about 4-6 minutes till the rooster has been ‘branded’. Flip the rooster over and proceed to prepare dinner for an extra 8-10 minutes or, if the principle oven is sizzling, switch to the ground of the oven to finish the cooking.
4. While the rooster is cooking, make the garlic croûtons. Soften the olive oil with the butter and garlic, add the cubes of bread and shake to coat with the garlicky combination. Gently fry till golden.
5. Break the lettuce leaves into bite-size items and toss with the Caesar salad dressing.
6. Place within the salad bowl and serve topped with the nice and cozy, sliced rooster fillets. Garnish with the croûtons and shavings of Parmesan