Nestle leeks, potato and capers round salmon fillets to make this simple traybake for 2. It is nice as an midweek meal, or for a extra romantic event.
- 250g child potatoes , thickly sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 leek , halved, washed and sliced
- 1 garlic clove , crushed
- 70ml double cream
- 1 tbsp capers , plus additional to serve
- 1 tbsp chives , plus additional to serve
- 2 skinless salmon fillets
- blended rocket salad , to serve (optionally available)
- STEP 1
Warmth the oven to 200C/180C fan/fuel 6. Convey a medium pan of water to the boil. Add the potatoes and cook dinner for 8 minutes. Drain and depart to steam-dry in a colander for a couple of minutes. Toss the potatoes with ½ of the oil and loads of seasoning in a baking tray. Put within the oven for 20 minutes, tossing midway via the cooking time.
- STEP 2