IS TILAPIA HEALTHY?
Whereas wild-caught fish is usually considered the healthiest, many meals specialists say that correctly farmed fish may be very wholesome, and that features tilapia! Tilapia is excessive in Omega-3 fatty acids, and is an effective supply of protein.
Nevertheless, some sources of tilapia are higher than others, so be sure you try the supply’s repute, requirements, and the form of feed they use for his or her fish.
- Tilapia Fillets: This recipe makes use of 4 medium-sized fillets.
- Salt and Pepper
- Dried Thyme, Dried Oregano, and Floor Paprika: Use common paprika, not scorching or smoked paprika.
- Butter: You’ll want 4 tablespoons, melted.
- Contemporary Garlic: Mince the garlic or put it by a garlic press.
- Contemporary Lemon Juice and Lemon Zest: You’ll want two tablespoons of juice and ¼ teaspoon of zest.
- Lemon Slices, Crimson Pepper Flakes, and Chopped Parsley: For garnish.
HOW TO MAKE BAKED TILAPIA
- Put together the Tilapia Fillets. Season tilapia with salt, pepper, paprika, thyme, and oregano; organize fish in a 9×13 baking dish. In a mixing bowl, whisk collectively melted butter, garlic, lemon juice, and lemon zest; pour over tilapia.
- Bake the Fillets. Bake tilapia for 10 to 12 minutes, or till fish flakes and is fork-tender.
- Serve! Garnish with pepper flakes, parsley, and lemon slices and luxuriate in!
- Like most fish fillets, tilapia cooks up fairly rapidly! You’ll wish to verify on it as quickly because it’s been within the oven for 10 minutes, and even sooner in case your oven runs scorching.
- The fillets are performed once they flake simply with a fork (however aren’t dry).
- If you happen to’re utilizing a meat thermometer, insert it sideways into the thickest a part of the fillet. The temperature must be 145°F.
- A Smashing Facet: Tender potatoes go splendidly with baked fish, so I like serving these yummy fillets with a aspect of my Crispy Parmesan Smashed Potatoes. Add a inexperienced salad, and dinner’s performed!
- A Present of Goodness: You can even get your veggies and starch all baked up without delay with these beautiful parchment packages: strive my Spring Greens and Potatoes Baked in Parchment. Be at liberty to substitute no matter veggies are freshest in your space.
- Sweets to the Candy: For a candy follow-up, strive serving some Creamy Keto Chocolate Mousse or a plate of My Household’s Conventional Baklava. So superb!
- 4 tilapia fillets
- Salt and freshly floor black pepper, to style
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds, for garnish
- Crimson pepper flakes, for garnish
- Chopped recent parsley, for garnish
- Lemon slices, for garnish
Preheat oven to 400°F. Season tilapia with salt, pepper, paprika, thyme, and oregano; organize fish in a 9×13 baking dish.
In a mixing bowl, whisk collectively melted butter, garlic, lemon juice, and lemon zest; pour over tilapia.
Bake tilapia for 10 to 12 minutes, or till fish flakes and is fork-tender.
Garnish with pepper flakes, parsley, and lemon slices. Serve.
Pages: 1 2