- 1pound lean floor beef
- 1cup chopped onion
- 1package McCormick Chili Seasoning Combine
- 1(15-ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1(14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1(8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- Place floor beef and onion in a big skillet and saute over medium-high warmth for five minutes, or till not pink. Drain fats.
- Combine within the chili seasoning combine, canned tomatoes, and tomato sauce. Deliver to a boil. Scale back the warmth to low and canopy the pot. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring sometimes to maintain the underside from scorching.
- Spoon over bowls and high with shredded cheese, bitter cream, and chopped leeks, if desired. Serve and luxuriate in!